How to Love Yourself

Iread most of L.Hays books in the early ninty's,they were a knight in shining armour for me,my ex husband left me for an older woman,i was left with 2 children,after 14yrs marriage and been with this man since I was 17,and then been 32 I headed for a nervous b/down,with support from my family and counselling,I read Louise's book,and found that the negetivity and guilt I was shouldering was his guilt placed on my shoulders all the years we were together,I didn't know me anymore,so her books were a Godsend at that time,with Meditations and Prayer and guidance, I was able to lift myself up,and find my own identity,and feel worthy.Now in the Year 2000,I have found peace,I attend a Spiritual church,teach Meditation and Personal deavelopment and share my stories with others.Since my breakup I have gone thru Cancer,but my faith now is so strong am able to cope,I believe in nurturing myself,I have 5 yrs clear since Cancer struck and I feel I can conquer most anything. Louise Hay has been able to share her gift with many and feel she has reached millions of people,turning their negetivity into positive healing.

My favorites books © 2008 Por *Templates para Você*