Stress-Free

This CD has 2 parts- 1st, audible affirmations spoken by Louise. 2nd, subliminal affirmations with relaxing music that is audible. Affirmations work only if you WORK them. Louise's premise is our thoughts create our life. If we want to change our lives, we must intentionally change our thoughts. Stress, she says, and I agree 100%, is a result of fear. Affirmations on this CD include

-I am safe when I express my feelings.
-I have a great relationship with my boss.
-I flow easily and effortlessly with life.
-I am comfortable with my finances
-I can be serene in any situation

Louise says we must conciously make this work, we use affimrations all the time, we must chose to to use positive affirmations, they are what change our lives in the direction we want them to go.

I have expirienced huge changes including confidence and peace. Awareness is critical. I pay attention to how I feel and when I notice negative affirmations coming up I tell myself "I am totally adequate for all situations" or "I can be serene in any situation" over and over and over... As I said, this works if YOU work it! I never would've believed if I didn't expirience it for myself.

Highly reccomend, it will change your life if you let it!

My favorites books © 2008 Por *Templates para Você*