Unstoppable Me

The book discusses 10 ways to soar through life:
1. You're great--no matter what!
2. Persistance pays off!
3. Welcome to the Unknown
4. You have a choice
5. Farewell to worry
6. Peace begins with you
7. Enjoy the Here-and-now
8. Healthy me!
9. Creativity is the key!
10. What can you give.

These principles are each explained on one side of the page. On the other side a situational example of how a child applied it in his or her own way.

The thing my child and I liked most about the book was the section at the end where it asks questions about how the child has or could use each of the 10 principles. I was a bit amazed and delighted by what my daughter shared with me--thing I didn't know about her her life away from me. Her eyes really lit up during this part and she talked a mile a minute.

I'm very pleased with the book written by Wayne Dyer and Kristina Tracy. I have been a fan of Dyer's CD's (based on his books) for some time now which are geared to adults. The illustrations by Stacy Heller Budnick are very eye appealing and cheerful.

I love these positive messages that I can share with my daughter as she grows up and I want to add the first book Dyer wrote for children to her library. Now if only Deepak Chopra would write a few children's books--I'd love that too.

My favorites books © 2008 Por *Templates para Você*