Become a Total Man Magnet

I just finished reading this book, couldn't put it down. You might be single, dating, living with a partner or married. You might be happy or you could be going through some difficult times. This will lift your spirits, raise your self-esteem and make you mighty powerful in the dating scene. The author describes the types of men, where to meet him, how to make him notice you, how to attract his attention, seduce him and keep him interested forever.


I agree with the author that nowadays things are different and to see a woman who takes the first step is not a rarity. She claims that the most successful relationships and marriages are made thanks to the first step made by the women. My parents are a real prove of this statement. My mum has made the first step and they have 28 years of successful marriage and continue to live happy together. As for my dad, he told me that he would never have made the first step because he has been afraid that such a pretty girl like my mother would not need a man as him and would reject him, so he is happy that she made the first step. The author explains this with saying that most men nowadays are insecure and they have low self esteem, so they are afraid of rejection. She gives advice on how to make the first step and catch the attention of the person that you like. Also I like the advice that women should be careful with male's ego. The author has written that for many men, dignity and a good image stand above all so women should observe the man's ego and try not to hurt him because problems will appear. I've dated a guy with big ego, I am financially better than him so that's one thing that I guess was hurting his ego. I didn't know how to treat him correctly, I didn't know how to show him that even that I have better financial capacity he still remains the man, the one who I need and I am proud of. I was deeply in love with him but not knowing how to cope with his ego, what to say and what not say, he left me and that was my hardest period in my life. If this book existed long ago, I would have known that the male's ego is so sensitive and that we women should be careful with it because as the author says - if you fond his ego he will be yours forever. There is also a volume of information in this book that will be helpful for all women. All in all, this book is written in a lovely, warm modern manner and simply unputdownable and I really think it has changed my outlook completely on relationships and my mistakes will never again be repeated. A complete godsend!

My favorites books © 2008 Por *Templates para Você*